Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Uncommon Sense

I've been having a lot of people come to me with their problems recently. I like being the shoulder that gets cried on and I'm glad that my friends trust my opinion, but lately it seems like everyone's problems are less problematic and more idiotic. Maybe I'm just extremely self-aware and in control of my actions, but there's a few things I've been having to tell people that, to me, just seems like common sense.
1. If you don't want people to use you, don't let them. Say no.
2. If you don't want to be taken advantage of, don't get naked around drunk men.
3.If you want men to respect you, don't sleep with them before you know their name.
4. If you don't want your friends to hate you, don't sleep with their boyfriends.
One thing I need to learn: Be a friend, not a therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment